Why study this course?
You think the subject sounds interesting:
- You enjoy learning independently
- You like asking and answering questions
- You are good at exams (remember there is no coursework)
- You enjoy Biology and are good at Maths (there is 10% maths in the course)
- It would be beneficial if you had a grade 7 or above at GCSE in Maths and Science
What will I study?
- Social Influence
- Approaches in Psychology (including Biopsychology at AS)
- Research Methods
All of the above, plus Gender, Schizophrenia, Addiction
How will I be assessed?
Three exams at the end of the second year. 100 % examined
Where can it lead?
A career in teaching or you can specialise in a chosen field – educational, clinical, forensic, sports psychology